Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Barnett gold! Um rust... lol

Oh, these cars were so cool. I'm hoping to go back to this location one more time. I
think it should be when it is much cooler though so we don't encounter so many groady bugs. I love the girls pillow case dresses. They got them at Buttons & Bows Children's Consignment store in Garner, NC.

We had a lot of fun playing and finding cool spots among the cars. The blue was perfect for their awesome blue eyes. These kids are completely cute and sooo good with each other. You can tell they hang out all the time with their cousins (the second family in the link), because they have a lot of the same mannerisms. I love it! Baby, Parker, had her newborn shoot a few months ago too.
SG Aug05 09 1

How about these great cloud formations we saw recently? I really could take pictures of clouds, sunsets and sunrises all the time. Love the sky!!!
SG Aug06 09 1

SG Aug06 09 2

2 comments:

amanda thiessen August 10, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

gorgeous photos! love the shots by the old cars and the very first one!

Janessa August 10, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

OH MY OH MY! I LOVE THE OLD TRUCK!!! AND THE OLD BUS! I am in AWE...... Those are some delicious photos. ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP