Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog Button & Referral Program

At long last I have made a blog button. You can copy the code from the box below and add the HTML code to your blog sidebar. I always ask how someone found me. If they let me know you referred them to us you will get a credit towards a session or products including fine art purchases. Each new client purchasing their first fine art purchase or discounted session of $100 or more will earn you a $10 credit. If the new client books a first full price session you will receive $20. If their first purchase it the Important First Year package you will receive a $40 credit. Each new client booking a wedding will earn you a $50 credit.

The actual button is 150 pixels wide. Please let me know if your sidebar requires a different size by commenting here with your email address or emailing me.

S & G Blog button 3 600pix



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP