Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's here!! We are now officially Lifelong Impressions!

How do you like the changes? Check out our new website at www.lifelongimpressions.com. It's the same website address and the same blog address. I now officially have a new logo and decided to drop the S&G Photography to go with the name my husband helped me pick 7 years ago. It was taken back in Phoenix by a mall kiosk so many years ago, but is available there again. I'm so excited to finally be using this name instead of being dual branded. Guy is still a second shooter at weddings, the one who goes to the bank, huge supporter of my business and the primary caregiver to our children while I'm out shooting. Life is good!

The new email address of shannon@lifelongimpressions.com is almost ready to go live. By next week you can use this address for all correspondence with me.

Let me know what you think of all the changes!

3 comments:

Mohn Family January 12, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

Spelling error - I'm do excited to finally be using this name instead of being dual branded. SHOULD BE SO EXCITED.

Mohn Family January 12, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

Also, love your logo.

Gabrielle Mappone January 21, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Whatever your name...I am still excited to follow you and see all your photos! I continued to be inspired from miles away! That being said....if you are excited, it can only make your photos even better!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP