Monday, January 11, 2010

It's almost here!!!

First I would like to poke fun at myself. When I put the post up about the Valentines cards I did not realize it was still January... Who knew?!?! lol We are currently doing a fertility treatment in an effort to become pregnant with our third child. When going through these treatments it's pretty common to think forward to testing for a yes or no. This testing will be the first of February making me a little 'off' at the moment. It makes me laugh every time I think about my little error.

The big news is about the almost launch of the new branding & website! We're going to see about making the new website live in tomorrow or Wednesday. Oh yeah!!!! I think its awesome and am so excited to share everything with you. I had to post about it and couldn't wait until it's actually ready.

As a sneak peak.... Here is the new color pallet.
LI color pallet

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP