Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fine Art Friday - A new way

Welcome to Fine Art Friday! It's so great to have you here. We are going to do things a little differently from now on. With the relaunch of our business as Lifelong Impressions we also have a new shopping cart. The old one had a Ton of images available which I feel was a bit overwhelming for most people to look through. We are now going to feature a specific group of fine art images for an entire month. Don't worry if there is an image you really want, but cannot get right now. I will still have it for you to buy at any time if you call or email me to ask for it.

My husband and several family members serve our country while doing their jobs. I would like to offer a discount of 12% on all of our products. The service jobs that qualify for this discount are police officers, fire fighters, nurses {including aids}, teachers & military. Sheesh, did I leave anyone out! Spread the word! Please email or call me for your discount code.

For the rest of January we are featuring old cars. I love the textures, colors and nostalgia associated with old vehicles. This side panel view with it's shinny handle and little bits of weeds at the bottom really appeals to me. Click on the picture to be taken to the gallery and shopping cart.
SG Jan22 10 1

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP