Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sweet Valentines

I just saw a super cute idea! {I am editing this to change my funny error! For some reason I thought Valentines was this week!}

How about the most adorable Valentines for your kids to take to school? Well look no further as I have the perfect thing for you. Check out these two samples I just put together. Cute little wallet photos for your kids to hand out as Valentines. We can use a photo from your last shoot or you can send me a photo to use.

We can also do double sided pearl press printed 2.5x3.5 cards as well. This is actually my favorite option as you get more and we can design a spot for a To: ________ & From: _______ right on the card!

SG Jan09 09 1

SG Jan09 09 2

The offers*:

Wallets: 32 die cut rounded corner metallic wallets for $22.00.

You print: One .jpeg image $10 & two for $15.

Press Cards: 50, yes, fifty two sided pearl finish wallet size cards for $25

*All of these prices are discounted for this special Valentines event. Much love to ya!

1 comments:

Amanda January 11, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

I love this idea. I wish i were rich, i'd order everything. I'm still wanting one of your prints from fine art friday. Maybe for mother's day. love the valentine's idea.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP