Friday, August 28, 2009

Two sweet girls & parents

I've got quite a few senior sessions coming up. September still has a few spots available for some if you know any who still need to get theirs done. Remember you get a referral credit for any booked session you refer!

I love these deep brown eyes and the girls wonderful skin.
SG Aug23 09 7

These looks are way cute and fun.
SG Aug23 09 6

I'm still in love with this red door. If you want a downtown Raleigh shoot we can definitely include this.
SG Aug23 09 1

I love watching these two interact with each other. They crack me up and definitely love each other a lot.
SG Aug23 09 2

Favorite!
SG Aug23 09 3

This is another favorite for me.
SG Aug23 09 4

There are a couple other shots of this pose, but I just love the trust and comfort they show in this shot.
SG Aug23 09 5

1 comments:

Tabitha Blue August 28, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Beautiful!! Nicely done. The color pops and the b&w's are nice and crisp. Isn't photography so fun?!?!!

:)
~Tabitha

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP