Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wedding cake beauty & Calling my fellow photographers!

Recently I've been thinking about weddings. They are so much fun to photograph. My next one is coming up in October & I still need to share some of the Williams wedding photos with you. Their album is way cool definitely showcasing their colors of Black, White and Red. I get emails (tooo many most of the time!) from Real Simple magazine with little bits of information & ideas about numerous topics. Today the photo of a completely beautiful cake came into my inbox. Check it out! If I liked cake this would be my pick for our wedding cake redo. Since I got to wear my dress 4 times & it is now a dress up dress and tutu that would be impossible, but this cake is right up my current creative alley in perfection! It is definitely inspiring me to make some cool cards with a similar design. Maybe an album design would be even better. Couldn't you imagine your little girls photos elegently set among such beauty?
Hey fellow photographers.... I'm looking to start a collaboration group of photographers from different markets to help each other out with our design and paperwork needs. It would be great to start out with some group designs for Christmas cards, albums, wall inspiration guide, documents & any other thing the group deems necessary for our businesses. Please email or call me if you are interested. My email is sandgphotography @ cox.net and my number is 919-585-6433. Thanks!

Shannon

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP