Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sneak peak #4 - Engagement Session - Raleigh Wedding Photographer

These guys were referred to me by another family who is following the recommended picture schedule with their daughter. We met today after a couple get to know you calls last week for their wedding consultation and engagement session. It took about 5 minutes for us all to get in the groove of getting to know each other. I think they are great and really look forward to their wedding next May. They were also up for ALL of my wacky suggestions without even batting an eye! Earlier in the day Guy & I passed a field with an abandoned black couch. After telling Guy I thought it would be a cool place for today's shoot, he told me there was no way anyone would pose with that. I wonder what he would have said had he also seen the really old dead deer carcass right next to it! Luckily there was no smell & the shots we took there are really cool. I should be able to post them by midweek when they have seen them all first!

This shot was a first 'missed' attempt at one of my crazy ideas. It just might be my favorite. Hmmm maybe not, because it was just the first one to catch my eye to share with you. I'm so excited to be getting back into the wedding business after a only doing a few in the 3 1/2 years we have lived in Raleigh.

SG Jul4 09 4

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP