Thursday, April 16, 2009

One year shoot

Another successful shoot with a very grumpy girl! She hadn't had enough of a nap the day of the shoot and ended up really sick when they came to get their photos less then a week later. She was probably trying to fight off the infection on shoot day.

Grandpa is a police lieutenant so we used Guy's hat with her little police outfit. Every shot in this outfit was so adorable!
Jordan April09 1009

The next outfit was her pretty big dress.
Jordan April09 1011

Have I ever mentioned how cool we think it is when people cry at our house? Well, it is really neat to see how happy and touched people are by their photo shoots. By the time we got to this shot her grandma was very teary eyed! Love it.
Jordan April09 1016

She loved playing with the blocks.
Jordan April09 1026

We took her out to the grassy field for a little free roaming.
Jordan April09 1035

I laid down on the ground and let her run by me about 5 times to get this gem! This is my favorite shot from the shoot.
Jordan April09 1042

Most everyone is loving the tutu's I made. This is where she really really was melting down, but we managed to get this shot.
Jordan April09 1047

Back outside. I loved the light here so just snapped a quick face shot in her mama's arms.
Jordan April09 1059

Too tempting, because I love cry shots. This isn't crying, of course, but close enough.
Jordan April09 1062

Jorndan's daddy is a fireman. Ah, here is my cry shot.
Jordan April09 1073

A new take on the one year cake smash photos. Her mommy brought some cupcakes.
Jordan April09 1085

Jordan April09 1090

Jordan April09 1094

Jordan April09 1095

All done. Time to get cleaned up and take that nap. Oh wait! We just gave her a ton of sugar. I was informed she was wired for quite a long time after this.
Jordan April09 1099

3 comments:

Mikki Black April 16, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I think that this is my favorite baby series in a long time. It's wonderful - the variety here, and the baby is just beautiful, too. So expressive.

Lisa and company April 16, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Genius!!!! I totally want to do the tutu thing with Kailyn now!!!!

Anonymous April 16, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

All of these are beautiful! I Love the one in the fireman hat.. I work with a ton of fireman and that would just melt there little firetruck hearts!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP