Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weaver kiddos

This is the second year we have taken their Christmas photos. Last year was a bit tough for me with my ever increasing belly making me lumber about AND a newly broken foot to really make it all special! Lisa received a bunch of compliments on the Christmas card she sent out with a 7 picture collage on it. This year she wanted to do something involving some water and as much nature as we could find. We found some lovely rock walls, fences, a cotton patch, old fashioned porch, a barn and a small pond at the Historical Oakview Park. There were only a couple people about and some very nice weather for us.

Lisa is always a nervous wreck when it comes to pictures. I was working my calming magic even with a messy mishap about 15 shots into the shoot. She made it through and was very pleased with the outcome. As you may notice it is very close to Christmas so our shoot was cutting it close. My normal turn around time is between 2-3 weeks, but I let those know who are very anxious to get their photos back quickly they are welcome to come over and watch the kiddos! She decided she would do just that. We ended up spending the entire day together from 10 am when we left to take the photos until about 8 pm when her pictures were viewed and the CD finished. Though really she sat right next to me most of the time watching the editing process.


Weaver Dec 08 1017

Weaver Dec 08 1008

Weaver Dec 08 1031

Weaver Dec 08 1044

Weaver Dec 08 1102

Weaver Dec 08 1111

Weaver Dec 08 1105

Weaver Dec 08 1117

Weaver Dec 08 1113

Weaver Dec 08 1156

2 comments:

Holly Tried It December 26, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

My favorites were the closeups on the steps.

Visiting from SITS.

Unknown March 12, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

How cute are these 3! I like the shots from above.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP