Wednesday, December 31, 2008

7 months!

This is such a wonderful shot. Who doesn't love chubby baby booties and legs?
Burgoon Dec 08 129


And babies in jeans. Well, anyone in jeans in a photograph. There is just so much texture and interest.
Burgoon Dec 08 120



A very classic shot with the lovely new chocolate background.
Burgoon Dec 08 101



Babies are always so interested in exploring different textures and objects. I love the coloring on this one.
Burgoon Dec 08 140



Mom brought this great gigantic lollipop which had an unfortunate drop right outside my house. We were still able to get a few cute shots with it.
Burgoon Dec 08 149



This hat is awesome. I love his look here.
Burgoon Dec 08 160



Ah, blowing zerberts! A task definitely needing little ones full concentration.
Burgoon Dec 08 180



This one is definitely my favorite of this shoot. I love how almost sad he looks here while grabbing mommy's foot for comfort. You would never know the shot right before and after this one were all smiles. I'm think I might like this even more if it were square instead of rectangular.
Burgoon Dec 08 195



Cute and playful
Burgoon Dec 08 202



All smiles
Burgoon Dec 08 207

4 comments:

Tabitha Blue January 2, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Ohhh, these shots are great!! I just loves baby photos!! These are precious!!

Oh and thanks for the knitting tips!! I can't wait to get started!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

wenderful January 3, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Hi. Just popped over from SITS. Beautiful photography! That's one of my goals for this year. I was looking through my camera manual yesterday and got a little overwhelmed. I'll have to take it bit by bit I think. :)
Have a great weekend!

Mikki Black January 3, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

How fun! I'm so glad you came to visit my blog! I love photo blogs, and you are one talented lady!

Thanks for visiting me, and thanks for your kind words.

Unknown March 12, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Oh my gosh, I love the shot of him in the basketand the next one with his little lip out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP