Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Logan & my new backgrounds

Some friends of ours came to visit for four days a week ago. Here are three shots of Logan. There are actually a ton even cuter, if that is possible, his mom is going to edit her photos on her own, and I haven't gotten around to doing any others on my end.


This shows the white background. I love those little boy hands of his.
Babies 7 months 1551

Crying photos are so cute
Babies 7 months 1542

One of my favorite photos here! With the chroma key green background. This background allows me to digitally insert a different background when editing.
Babies 7 months 1506

This is also the chroma key background made brown when editing.
Babies 7 months 1502

This next shot is of my Blake snarling at the camera. He is sooo funny with his million and one expressions. He was photographed with the new dark brown background.
Babies 7 months 1408

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP