Saturday, March 27, 2010

More sneak peaks

Sneak peaks are so much fun.  I love giving just a little taste of a session.  Most sessions have such different looks throughout there is no way one picture tells the whole story.  I have a lot more to share as the sessions I'm working on get done.  It may be a big blast at once or a session at a time.  

The last time we scheduled a session the weather was yucky.  I loved the session we ended up doing in their home.  This time we went for a very urban and hip vibe.  I love how this shot is 'peaking' into their world.  The kids were adorable!  My kids also love playing with Levi at church in their nursery class.  
LI Blog Mar27 10 3

This session was mainly for Cade who is the older of the two boys pictured below.  We did a few cousin shots.  We had perfect weather & spring all around us at the coolest old corner shop with a small feed warehouse across from it.  It is also right near some railroad tracks.  It was 30 feet of pure photographic heaven.  It's too bad they are in the process of painting everything to make it all nice!  
LI Blog Mar27 10 2

The last time I photographed this whole family, little miss Jordan wasn't born yet.  Dad & his two sons all dressed up in their respective police & fire uniforms for a few shots, they brought out all the huge dogs for a few & then we headed to a neighboring pond.  
LI Blog Mar27 10 1

I'm off to do a maternity shoot.  Soooo fun!  That means more babies are coming soon!  I'm so excited for the newborns being born soon.  LOVE me some newborns.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP