Saturday, February 13, 2010

New friends - Awesome family

mI met this family through a friend who works with him.  She showed off their family photos & put some cards up in the employee lounge.  His wife and I hit it off from the very first conversation.  

The weather this time of year is so tricky.  Despite having to move the date we managed to find a perfect afternoon.

The only problem...  The street sign at the intersection we were to meet at is missing!  Since we planned to meet just south of the intersection & I arrived from the south I didn't know it was missing.  It's a good thing I have an emergency cell phone.  Guy gave them the number.  After about a 25 minute delay we met up to begin the shoot.

This has to be my favorite all time jumping picture.  I love everything about it.  I love the spot we found for the family shot.  It had a typical colonial Mexico feel to it.  
LI Feb13 10 2

The main focus of the shoot was to capture one year photos.  He is soooooo adorable.
LI Feb13 10 3

I mean, really, this kiddo is adorable.  
LI Feb13 10 1

1 comments:

Lisa and company February 13, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

amazing as usual! Cute family! I love the jumping picture too!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP