Friday, February 12, 2010

Fine Art Friday - Dragonfly moment

February Theme - Animals

I've been a huge fan of dragonfly's for a long time.  If I ever got a tattoo it would be of a dragonfly.  I won't get one, but that's how much I like dragonflies.  They are just so interesting with their huge eyes and most have the coolest iridescent colors.

This little beauty was kind enough to stop for a moment.  
LI Feb12 10 1

Please click on the photo to be taken to the new shopping cart.  You can check out all of the images available this month and order your prints directly form the site with the option to pay by credit card {through PayPal}, PayPal or check.   If you would like a framed print, please contact me directly for the price.  

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP