Friday, November 20, 2009

Fine Art Friday - Purple beauty

Yesterday I mentioned the part trip with the family last October. One of my very favorite all time photos came from their session last year. Maybe it's because it reminds me of a travel photographer capturing a kid jostling around him/her in a foreign land. Here is Mr. Funnyshypants

SG Nov19 09 1


Last month I had a lot of time to take shots interesting to me while waiting for my sessions to arrive on location. The fascination with flowers continues. Oh really, it will never end. Just don't give me real ones. The photos are way cooler. I'm sure one of these days I'll convince all the other women in the world how cool it would be to get a fine art print from their honey of a flower instead of the actual flowers. It will last longer!
SG Nov20 09 1

Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear your suggestions for prints you would like to see offered on special in future weeks. Check out our other fine art products here. This print is now available there too!

2 comments:

Andrew Bosley November 21, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

ahhh that Will. Not afraid of the camera :)
maren

Lisa and company November 21, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

I don't like real flowers either. Unless it is a bush that can be planted outside. They cost too much and die too soon.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP