Friday, October 9, 2009

Fine Art Friday - Dreamy flower

This is a picture I took several years ago which happened to survive the 'Hard Drive Crash of 2007'. I love it's general fuzziness with just the leading edge in focus. This photo spent a long time on my computer background. It is also a print I had on the fireplace mantle for several years. Hmmm, maybe I'll pull it back out! This one is available in both small, medium and large size today. As always, you can purchase it with or without the frame. You also have the option of getting it with or without the digital mat. Both examples are below.

SG Oct09 09 1

SG Oct09 09 2

Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear your suggestions for prints you would like to see offered on special in future weeks. Check out our other fine art products here. This print is now available there too!


I'd love to know if you would be interested in a video montage DVD viewable on a wide screen TV of your sitting set to music? I'm thinking of adding this product and was wondering what the interest would be. Please let me know!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP