Saturday, September 26, 2009

A little vintage feel

We have four sets of twins in our congregation at church. Two sets are 8-9 year old girls & the other two sets are boy/girl one year(well almost!) old twins. These guys will be turning one in about a week!

SG Sep26 09 1

I had the pleasure of taking their 3 month old shots too.
Rogers Jan09 1097


When I first met Emily we went out shopping together. We met at her home and I fell in love with her picture wall. She took an alcove people would typically put a huge entertainment center in and filled it with a ton of photos. They are all very eclectic with mostly non studio shots. It really had a great vibe so my goal with these photos was to give them some sweet stuff to add to their collection. I played around with some antique coloring so popular right now and my more typical processing.
SG Sep26 09 9

We didn't have a real plan for the shoot which I'm really coming to love!
SG Sep26 09 7


SG Sep26 09 2

SG Sep26 09 4

Both babies have such compelling faces for different reasons. And why is it that girls never get the hair the boys get at least early on? Blake & Madison are the same way.
SG Sep26 09 3

I'm soooo in love with the next two shots. We saw this small carnival off the side of the road and stopped to ask them if we could use the carousel. They totally said yes!
SG Sep26 09 6

Do you just totally see the joy, wonder and love in this shot? I think this shot is totally going on my new blog header!
SG Sep26 09 5

As with most twins I've met they get just as happy and interested in the others happiness as they often are in their own. Definitely double the joy.
SG Sep26 09 8

2 comments:

Lisa and company September 28, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

crazy that we had five sets before Ruth moved. Great pictures as always!

Amanda September 30, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

shannon you never stop amazing me.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP