Friday, September 25, 2009

Fine Art Friday - Seeing Stars

Today's print has the very popular star theme to it. I saw this great display of stars during a photo shoot this summer. I couldn't help myself, & just had to take a few shots. The rust & different textures are so interesting. Enjoy!

SG Sep25 09 1


Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear your suggestions for prints you would like to see offered on special in future weeks. Check out our other fine art products here. This print is now available there too!


In other news. I'm so excited to have a real logo in the works! In all of my 18 years as a professional photographer I have only used our name in text to define the business. When Guy and I got together we changed the name to S & G Photography also using Life Long Impressions for our website & blog. The logo my fabulous designer is working on will incorporate both names to tie it all together. We really feel like the piece of artwork that he is working on will represent us, our brand & all aspects of our business. Our logo is behind two other projects so we'll most likely be launching all the new branding, website, blog design and packaging around the end of October! Woooo Hoooo! I can't wait! Do you have any guesses on what kind of art struck our fancy? It is one main 'object' for you to guess. If someone gets it right I just 'may' have something cool for you...

1 comments:

Amanda September 30, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

I would love this. Maybe i can talk neal into getting it for me for Christmas.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP