Friday, September 11, 2009

Fine Art Friday - Vintage Truck

Today's print is one of my current favorites. It's a fabulous old truck with some cool textures giving it a unique look. It is on sale in several sizes. If you are interested in any other vintage car prints they can be found here. A lady I met at the Millbrook Art Fair told me about this location. She described the site so vividly I KNEW it would be a place I looked for soon. Sure enough the whole place was just as she described it. The road is curvy with large trees covering it much of the way. All of a sudden when you come around a bend there are these fabulous old cars everywhere. The man who owns them has them all over his property. Some are tucked back in the trees, and some have trees growing through them! The oldest car I saw would have to be from the early 20's back when they had to crank them to get it started. I definitely want to make some time to visit this property again.

I hope you enjoy this print as much as I do!
SG Sep10 09 1

This print is now available here along with our other fine art photography.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP