Friday, September 4, 2009

Fine Art Friday - Great Australian Tree

Fine Art Friday Print Sale
Today's fine art print sale is a tree Guy & I saw while in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. This tree has tons of character and visual interest. The coloring has a bit of todays popular 70's look to it. I can also add some cool modern textures to it if you would like. This can also be a warm black and white. Please say you would like the texture added and/or warm black & white in the comment section when you order.

SG Sep04 09 2

I just decided to offer a second print! Yay! This one is from my native Arizona just outside of Sedona last year. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the very different beauty of my wild Arizona landscape. This edit is a very traditional one with bright crisp colors. Other edit options are available upon request.
SG Sep04 09 3

These prints are now available here.

Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear your suggestions for prints you would like to see offered on special in future weeks. Check out our other fine art products here.

2 comments:

goodwitchglinda September 4, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Gorgeous photos! The picture from Sedona reminds me of my hometown.

mindy @ STUDIO6.23 September 5, 2009 at 3:33 AM  

i love the photo of the tree.... makes me want to build a treehouse in it! :) thanks so much for the blog love and it is great to know i am not the only one up at this crazy hour!!!! :)

*mindy

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP