Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sneak peak #2 - 12 months - Raleigh Childrens Photographer

Cutie girl here is so much fun. Even though we have spent some time together she furrowed her brow at me for a full 10 minutes! It was comical. Poor mom was also nursing a migraine too. After the first 10 minutes Samyah warmed right up & gave it all her little first birthday self could give! We had some fun playing around an import shop at the Raleigh Farmers Market.

Can I just say it was the very coolest store filled with dream props and posing helps! Wow, if you want some cool stuff for your house and photo shoot check them out. When you drive in the market area go strait to the back on the left.

She knows where her belly button is! It reminds me I need to get a few shots of my Madison checking out her belly button.
SG Jul4 09 2

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP