Friday, May 22, 2009

For all those shy mamas out there

Please read this post by my fellow blogger! She says what I always want to and try to tell people perfectly! If you only read one thing today, please make it her post.

I recently found a great place to print my blog posts and have been busy on my down time cleaning up the old posts for printing, looking for photography inspiration, and editing some difficult photos. Sorry for the lack of posting and pictures. There are quite a few for you to look at coming soon.

Here's a teaser pick from our recent trip.
Us May09 1589

3 comments:

Kristen May 23, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Great link, Shannon. You're so right. My mom hated being in pictures. So often I'm not in them b/c I'm behind the camera. But I've tried to be better about that recently. She said it perfectly. Thanks for sharing and reminding me. :) Today was fun. I think I'm getting some good ideas.

maren bosley May 23, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Shannon! What's the site you're using to print your blog????

Tabitha Blue May 24, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

Wow, LOVE that B&W shot!! It's so vibrant and so crisp. Beautiful!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP