Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun Senior shoot

I love so many images from this shoot it will be hard to share just one!

I always try to get to know my clients prior to their shoot in case something really fun comes to mind.  Samantha was the winner of my End of Spring contest for a free session!  We were all very excited to meet for her shoot.  She is a girly girl who is very interested in reading, science and anthropology.  We definitely wanted to convey her personality in her shoot.  This image below definitely brings two of those qualities to life.
LI Blog Jul1910-1016

Right now is the perfect time to schedule your senior shoot with Lifelong Impressions.  Call {919-585-6433} or email {shannon@lifelongimpressions.com} to get your shoot scheduled.  I am currently booking seniors, kids and families for the end of summer and fall.  

1 comments:

Unknown August 14, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

You do AMAZING work!!! Not sure if your interested or not, but I crochet and RIGHT now I am doing a giveaway from my Etsy shop!! you should come enter it!!

http://coutureunraveled.blogspot.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP