Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Azaleas in bloom


I have never actually done a session at the WRAL gardens when the azaleas are in full bloom.  It was gorgeous and we were blessed with a full overcast day to make all the colors pop softly.  We did have to hang out under a big tree for a while when the 20% chance of rain actually hit us.  We had a lot of fun.  
LI Blog Apr26 10 2

One of the things I love most about my job is getting to know people.  I went to church with these guys for a couple of years before the kids were born.  As with most church relationships you say hi, but we usually don't get very much further then that.  Little Riley here was also captured by me when she was a newborn.  We started to get to know each other then, but this time we all talked a lot more.  I always thought Kory was pretty, and she gets even prettier the more I get to know her.     
LI Blog Apr26 10 1

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP