Monday, February 22, 2010

Howell sneak peak

I love my families that follow the recommended first year picture schedule.  Birth, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and one year.    An alternate schedule is to do birth 6 months and one year.

Watching her grow & change over the last nine months has been a pleasure.  She changes so much between sessions.  Amanda remembered a session I did of my Madison when she was naked with some hats and scarves at a friends house.  Now I have my very own wooden floor to use!

I love her wispy curls & the bling flower/bow as way cute.
LI Feb22 10 1

3 comments:

Lisa and company February 23, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

that is an award winning picture!!!
Love love love it!

Unknown February 23, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

There's my favorite niece! I absolutely love this picture!

Amanda Howell February 25, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

Look at those rolls! Hard to believe she's supposedly in the 25% percentile or less. :-p. That's my chunky monkey!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP