Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sneak Peak - Ginormous family & darling newbie

What do you get when a couple has 7 kids, 6 of them get married and those couples end up having a total of 26 kids? One large family! We got everyone together on January 1st and even with a cold day we ended up with the perfect cloud cover and a great last minute location change. This sneak peak is one of the shots with the grandparents & all 26 grandkids.

SG Jan06 09 1

This little sweetie is only a few days old. We did a session at his home & I brought in my background stand. They had great ceilings & a lovely set of large windows in the living room. We cranked up the heat with a portable heater and the fireplace. Little Ryan put up with all our moving him around naked for a couple hours very well. Mom got a little teary eyed when I was taking shots of him holding onto her finger. This sneak peak is in my new stork pouch I made. So cute.

SG Jan06 09 3

1 comments:

Amanda January 6, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

oh my goodness! the cutest ever

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP