Monday, July 20, 2009

Sneak peak at all SIX of Saturday's shoots - Plus a couple new fine art

The last time we got together for a photo shoot her 3 year old son was only 3 months. I'm looking forward to the wedding in two weeks. It will be in Virginia Beach at a cool place on the water. The bride and groom have 5 super cute kiddos between them. We're going to have a lot of fun especially with them opting to do all the pictures prior to the wedding and reception! I recommend everyone do it.
SG Jul20 09 5

The owners of The Garden Gate Cafe in Garner, NC just welcomed boy/girl twins last week. I love how many newborn twins seek each other out.
SG Jul20 09 4

What is there not to love about this shot. Mom and dad are sharing a moment (I love her hand on her knee with those soft fingers almost like she wants to grab his hand). The girls are giving those adorable direct, compelling & honest looks kids give.
SG Jul20 09 3

Little Cora was absolutely fascinated by all the cool stuff around us. She has had a difficult road with constant ear aches the last 9 months. Last week she had tubes put in. We were completely amazed at how super easy she was! It only took an hour even with a huge location to get more then enough fantastic shots. I love the moodiness of this shot back in the woods with the old motorcycle.
SG Jul20 09 2

This is the first time I've photographed this whole family. The kids are completely adorable, full of personality and loving. The old cars were the perfect backdrop for them.
SG Jul20 09 6

How cute is a newborn hanging off the back of a tow truck? This little sweetness is only 4 days old. I can't wait to show you the rest of them when the session is edited and seen by his family!!!
SG Jul20 09 1

If I wasn't already wiped out and needed to get home so Guy could get to work I'd have loved to spend another hour or two capturing the unlimited number of sweet shots this yard of cars provided! There had to be at least 60 classic cars in this fellas yard. He was so nice to allow us to invade his space for over 4 hours. He let us get explore everything as long as we put everything back the way it was.
SG Jul20 09 7

Hmmmmmm. I LOVE this shot!
SG Jul20 09 8

I even had time for a quick self portrait! lol Maybe next week I'll have Guy take some shots of me for a get to know you page on the blogs and website.
SG Jul20 09 9

The frames around the sneak peaks can be found here.

3 comments:

Amanda July 20, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Oh My Goodness!!! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. we can't wait to see the rest. you are amazingly talented.

judy July 21, 2009 at 8:59 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen July 23, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Shannon, you just rock! :) I love them!!! I hope you'll show us more than these sneak peeks. They just aren't enough. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP