Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sorry for the long absence

Here is a sitting of a family I really enjoyed photographing. The baby has the cutest brow furrow too! She does it quite a lot. I bet she'll be a serious thinker in her life.

I love this mommy & daughter moment
Levine Jan09 166

A new angle. It just appeals to me
Levine Jan09 202

These are some darling dimples!
Levine Jan09 207

Sleep with the cute little duckie.
Levine Jan09 138

Everything about this family portrait screams rockin' photo!
Levine Jan09 155

Da bucket shot.
Levine Jan09 125

Showcasing a special moment. It is so nice when a family relaxes easily to showcase their real selves. This is so hard to do when a baby is a bit fussy and they want great photos. But this picture right here proves how easily wonderful it turns out when they stay calm.
Levine Jan09 151

The brow furrow is so cute. And this shot is one of my new favorites. No, I don't always have a new favorite from every session... Just most of them.
Levine Jan09 174

I'm loving this new basket I picked up for only $15 at Pier One of all places.
Levine Jan09 119

Anyone who knows me knows I love a crying baby photo. They are so cute.
Levine Jan09 115

2 comments:

Elaina E. Bruhn February 11, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Just wanted to let you know that I have given you an award, so please go to my blog and click on the award to receive. Happy Days!

Lisa and company February 12, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Love the ducky photo! You are so beyond amazing!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP