Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some preggo pics

My friend, Melissa, came over for a mini pregnancy session. Baby girl is due in just a couple more weeks now. Can't wait to meet her.

This has to be one of my all time favorite photos!
Burmeister Jan09 1005

They brought the whole family along. Great Grandma was even able to get in on the action.
Burmeister Jan09 1007


Burmeister Jan09 1012

I think this one needs a little more tweeking, but I like the pose.
Burmeister Jan09 1031

This one has some cool lighting.
Burmeister Jan09 1021

Love her big expressive eyes
Burmeister Jan09 1024

A classic shot. This sweater is tooo cute! Every pregnant woman should own something so cute since we are so not feeling comfortable and cute most of the time.
Burmeister Jan09 1002


signature

2 comments:

Mikki Black February 25, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

These are wonderful! I always like the baby pics, but these are sweet and touching. I don't think I would ever have thought to have pictures like these taken. I'm so glad you're willing to share your photos with us on this blog.

Tabitha Blue March 6, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Wow, such talent!!! I love these photos!! I can't wait for my belly to pop out so I can get some sweet shots myself!

And the twin photos are amazing!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP