Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A few new photos of my kids

My twins just before getting in the bath.
Babies 7 months 1362

Blake hanging out while Madison was sleeping.
Babies 7 months 1264

I love when I get to take lifestyle photos of kids. When they are in their normal environment doing their normal things the wonderful range of their expressions can be more easily captured.
Babies 7 months 1251

Madison touches and plays with this mirror both before and after she sleeps. In this photo she must have fallen asleep while reaching out to herself! Soooo sweet.
Babies 7 months 1249

This is her napping.
Babies 7 months 1259 copy

3 comments:

Crystal Rae December 10, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

you are a great photographer, I've been dabbling in it myself these days. Got my camera and it seems like it's glued to my eye, LOL.
_Found you @ SITS woot

Crystal Rae December 10, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

Hey....this is my flickr account...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crystaljeanrae/
I wouldn't mind tips if ya got em!

Unknown March 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Oh my gosh, they are precious!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP