Monday, November 10, 2008

The Nelson's

Every once in a while a family shot like this is a ton of fun!


The kids


A great shot showing Tyler's real smile

This shot of Allias is one of those fortunate snaps of a just had to be there moment. We were all cracking up when he grabbed the parasol and did this.


Kailyn is a cool and interesting subject who has a flare for goofiness.


Lisa and Kailyn - This is one of Lisa's favorite photos from the shoot



This is not something I can do for people as I do not have commercial rights to the elements used. But I wanted to do something for my friend, Lisa, it was fun and came out cute. She had the idea to send out an announcement for their 15 year anniversary (while not saying anything on it about it being a 15 year anniversary announcement) because they didn't get to send any out when they got married.

1 comments:

The Big Sister December 3, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

What do you not have rights to? It looks fantastic though! 15 years!!! As always I love all the shots, although I think the one of Alias is my favorite!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP